West Mobile Chiropractic Dr. Matt Youngblood
260 South Cody Road, Mobile Alabama 36695 251-344-8588
If you have been injured in an auto accident, are experiencing neck pain, or are having trouble after a back surgery, you may need to see a chiropractor and West Mobile Chiropractic is the best place to start. We have been serving the wonderful people of Mobile since 1985 and are happy to have you as a potential patient. Our chiropractor and staff are always glad to get you back to good health and your normal self.
We treat patient with conditions such as:
Our Professional Services Include:
- Thourough Evaluation & Examination
- Physiotherapy Modalities: Heat, Ultrasound, & Electrical Stimulation
West Mobile Chiropractic offers a consultation with Dr. Youngblood to discuss whether chiropractic or acupuncture treatments may be right for you!
Please give us a call or come by today! 251-344-8588
We're committed to helping you with chiropractic & acupuncture!
MEET DR. YOUNGBLOOD
John Matthew Youngblood, D.C., B.S., born in 1953, has been a licensed chiropractor & acupuncturist in the state of Alabama since 1985 & established his practice in Mobile the same year. Dr. Youngblood and wife Cindy (married 1978) moved to Mobile in 1985 beacuse they fell in love with the beauty of the area and the warmth of the people.
Dr. Youngblood's academic credentials include:
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) from National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, IL (1985)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biology from N.C.C. (1984)
- Acupuncture therapist Certificate, Midwest Center for the Study of Oriental Medicine, Chicago, IL (1984)
- Bachelor of Science from Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX (1978)
- Associate Degree, St. Clair County Community College, Port Huron, MI (1977)
Dr. Youngblood has completed post-graduate work form accredited chiropracticd colleges in the following areas:
- Certified in Spinal Impairment and Disability Evaluation
- Certified in Insurance Claims Review
- Whiplash Injury Master Program
- Mobile County Chiropractic Society member since 1985. Dr. Youngblood currently serves as president of this society.
- Alabama State Chiropractic Association, member since 1985. Past Parliamentarian & chair of several committees of ASCA.
Dr. "Matt" Youngblood, Chiropractor